Diane L. Harms, K.C.
Barrister & Solicitor
Diane practices a “no nonsense” approach to advocating for a sensible, fair and just resolution for her clients. Her objective is to provide strategic guidance and sound legal advice to clients who find themselves in complicated family situations.
Diane’s extensive litigation and appellate experience – spanning over 25 years – is a foundational element of what makes Daunais McKay & Harms a leader in the Calgary legal community.
Outside the courtroom, Diane has an expansive body of work and numerous professional achievements.
Some of these include:
• Co-author of legal articles
• Instructor for CPLED and Trial Advocacy courses
• Recipient of Contribution Award from Alberta Law Society (2012)
• Listed in Best Lawyers International 2012 to present
• Appointed Queen’s Counsel (2016)